Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Aaahaa...I think I've figured this out...


So here I am, while one child naps and the other one is laying on the bed just looking at me, trying to figure out how this whole posting thing works. I've been reading a few blogs and it looked like so much fun I've finally decided to try it out myself. The previous post with the pic of Ian and Jayden appeared there while I was lost and confused trying to post a picture onto our profile. ((sigh)) Please forgive any appearance of ineptitude on my part, I am new to this.

Actually I should confess my real reason for doing this. Rob and I made a deal that I would take a break from reading novels (he thinks I spend too much time doing that), and he would take a break from watching sports until the Superbowl. Well today Rob is at work all day so I don't have a car, it's stormy and miserable outside, so the kids and I are stuck inside. We've been watching a lot of TV and to prevent myself from looking for a book to read I've been spending time online today. So here I've found another way to waste time, another method of procrastinating from doing useful things like emptying the dishwasher or cleaning the bathrooms.

Anyways, I'll try adding another picture here...
Ha, it showed up at the beginning...now how do I get it to move? Oh well, I'm impressed I've done this much.
About that picture, we have what we call a "baby cage". It allows Jayden to play on the floor unmolested by his monster big brother, who still seems to think that being "nice" to the baby involves poking him in the eyes. Ian is very intrigued by this and sometimes insists on being let into it. I admit a guilty pleasure in putting him in there and leaving him there while I empty the dishwasher or fold laundry so I can get it done without his "help".
Now I'm off to explore this blog a bit more and see what I can learn...

2 Comments:

  • At 5/2/06 20:19, Blogger Shirley said…

    Good for you Heidi! It is VERY confusing. You are doing much better than me...I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures. I was thinking that it looked like fun too but hmmmmmm do I have the time? Life is busy and I like and need my naps! I still hope to get this figured out. Nice to see your boys! Growing Fast!

     
  • At 6/2/06 22:42, Blogger karen said…

    Welcome to blogging!! I'm going to add you to my list. It really is a great (?) way to waste time. You'll figure it out, though, just takes practise!
    I love the baby cage idea -- I wonder if it would keep Sarah IN? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home