Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Football 101!

Guess who I got to meet? Yes! That's me with the great Lui himself.
The BC Lions have this great thing called Football 101 for women. Sorry guys. We got to go hang out in the locker room at the training facility in Surrey. We learned the basics of CFL football from Jason Clermont and Javier Glatt, and got to meet Wally Buono and Lui Passaglia. I kicked myself for not bringing my camera to that session but remembered it for the next homegame where we got to go down on the field and watch the pre-game warm-up. I seriously almost got hit in the face by a ball thrown by Dave Dickenson. I had a total blast. I recommend it to anyone who is even remotely interested in football. The Lions did an awesome job, Jason and Javier were truly superb teachers! It was too bad they lost that game though.

Here's Jayden at that game. He had fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home