Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

He rolls his eyes.

Yup. Rob rolls his eyes at me when I mention blogging. I've been expressing my sense of unease that I haven't updated here lately, and that I'm missing what's been going on at some of my blogger faves, and then he rolls his eyes. I have some blogs that I LOVE to read, and he says to me "You don't even KNOW these people, but you have a family right HERE that you do know and should spend time with". He makes an excellent point.
So, in favour of my husband here goes...(pics will come later)
Fathers day was FANTASTIC, Jayden was so good and sweet.
Bought an airconditioner for the dining room window because we got HOT. New patio furniture for our new deck (long story stay tuned).
Good time spent with cousins Todd and Violet from Texas.
Rob's motorcycle is no more. (Another long story)
Rob is now on vacation til Aug 20, hiphiphooray!
Jayden sometimes sleeps 7 hours and sometimes wakes every 2-3 hours and only eats bananas. Rolls and sits like a pro and is showing signs of impending crawling.

Gotta run, I'll try to be back sometime soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/7/06 11:44, Blogger karen said…

    If I would have known that sooner, we could have talked about blogging last night for hours! The boys would have loved it, I'm sure!
    You can tell Rob that it's just like journaling, and a really great way to keep family memories recorded!
    Thanks for dinner last night, we had a really great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home