Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mommy's tummy what?!??

Mommy's tummy jiggles. It's true. And it's oh so funny. This evening Ian had a great giggle lifting up my shirt, giving me a smack, and watching it jiggle. Ha, ha. Does Daddy's tummy jiggle? We tried, but nope. Daddy's spent the last six weeks on a low (mostly no) carb diet and lost 25 pounds. It's not nearly as much fun as Mommy's tummy. Daddy looks so fine now, but will this motivate me to start sit-ups perhaps tomorrow? I don't know, we'll have to see. And if not, at least I can be counted on to provide entertainment for the 2 year old.

1 Comments:

  • At 14/3/06 15:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwww....I cannot tell you how cut this all was, you're a good writer, maybe you should consider writing a children's book, you definitely have all the words. I didn't get bored once and I'll definitely check it!!!
    Thank you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home