Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Go Canada!

Are you watching this?!? The Olympics! Mens curling!! I've never been so excited about curling. In fact I never ever watch curling except for the Olympics every four years. Canada is doing AMAZING. I've done almost nothing this morning but watch this. We're leading 10-3 against Finland for the gold medal!! Ha ha, "we're leading"..."we", like I'm somehow personally involved with our team over there. "Our team", I think that makes more sense.
Anyways, just two more ends to go. I'm actually clapping and cheering! Ian's getting into it too. "Go go kick a ball!"
I really felt a need to share some of my excitement. Almost everyone I know is at work so I can't call anyone, so I thought I'd post it on my blog.

Go CANADA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home