Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Ian!!

Ian is officially TWO years old today, although he's been acting like one for quite some time already, with many screaming fits, demands, contrariness, and lots of "No's" and plenty of "MINE's".

Here is a little photo tribute to my first baby boy. A few glimpses of Ian moments. A brief look at the boy who made me a mother.
My water broke 2 weeks early and exactly 8 hrs later he was born. Since then he has always been on the move and in a hurry.

This is the second day of his life, while we were still in the hospital, getting to know each other.
.

( I tried putting a few more pics in here but it wouldn't let me...)

Ian has always been sooo happy, his smile as just lights up his whole face.



Can we say future piano virtuoso?


And the birthday party we had on Sunday. He actually blew his candles out!




((sigh))

There are many many more pictures I would have loved to share, but I know you'd probably get bored and stop looking. Perhaps I'll share more happy Ian moments some other time.

Happy birthday Bug-a-boo! I love you!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home