Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hey Ian! Where's Daddy?

Drum roll please.....

"Biiiiig TD!"

Yes, if Daddy isn't upstairs playing with us, he must be downstairs watching the biiiig TV. The answer to this question used to be "car-car", but now it's more likely that he's just mesmerised by the humongeous screen, on which we have been watching the Olympics in high-definition.
In fact, we have all been spending a little more time than usual downstairs. Ian now asks to watch treehouse TV especially on the big screen. And I? Well I spent a good portion of my day yesterday watching the Cinderella DVD that I got for Christmas. (Hey, it's classic Disney, don't judge!) It's almost like seeing it in the theatre.
So while I did not see why getting all this excessive TV viewing equipment was necessary, I have to admit, it is pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home