Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Caught it!

Oh yes I did. I caught Ian's cold.
At Jayden's 4:30am feeding this morning I felt the unmistakeable signs...sore throat, tickly but only slightly drippy nose, a wicked post-nasal phlegm thing, and a dull throbbing headache at the base of my skull. Nothing much has changed throughout the course of this day, but my brain feels really fuzzy. I'm expecting the snot to really start flowing more after tonights sleep.
Which I am starting right now, because I'm all ready for bed, both kids are sleeping, and I'm praying very VERY hard that they have good, sound, silent sleeps tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/5/06 19:43, Blogger Jen said…

    ugh ... I hope your sickness is short lived!

    BTW, is it o.k. if I add you to my links??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home