Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hmmmm...

We've been really busy this past week. Easter, lots of family stuff, shopping, etc, etc, etc, blah blah blah! Do you really need a run down of all our daily activities? I think not. Here are just a few highlights.

We bought the Magic Bullet. Have you ever seen those infomercials? Rob watches them all the time while on the night shift at work because sometimes that's the best thing on TV in the middle of the night. In case you live under a rock, or don't watch much TV (good for you, seriously!), it's basically a small, high-powered blender, chopper, whipper, creamer, drink maker thing. Finally it isn't just available from off the commercial anymore. We found it at Linens N Things. They reduced the price and we had a coupon so it was a heck of a deal. Rob LOVES it! I admit it's pretty neat. And surprisingly it IS very quick and easy to use. So know we're saving a ton of money by Rob making mocha-chip frappes at home instead of spending 5 bucks at Starbucks. Saving money is always a good thing yes?

The weather has been fan-freakin'-TASTIC the last few days. I spent nap time today out on the deck reading a book and now I am sunburnt. Aahh. Feels sooo good. I'm refusing to think about skin cancer. There are so many cool trails and parks around here, we've been enjoying exploration of our neighborhood. At Ian's pace too, which is perfect for me since I can't enjoy walks if they feel too much like exercise.

Oh, and Ian has a cold. We sure hope no one else gets it but the way he smears snot around it wouldn't be a shock if we all got sick too.

3 Comments:

  • At 26/4/06 20:54, Blogger Shirley said…

    Hey! Your back! I have not been inspired to do any posts lately. Glad you are out enjoying the weather.

     
  • At 27/4/06 15:37, Blogger Jen said…

    I tend to be a sucker for infomercial buys too. I have the Spart Spin (before it became available at the stores for 1/2 the price) and there's the knife set I would love to have!

    yay for warm weather!

     
  • At 27/4/06 20:37, Blogger Heidi said…

    Haha Jen. Do you mean the Miracle Blade? Cause Rob's been drooling over that too for awhile.
    Can you tell I'm not the main cook in this family?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home