Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

And he's tough too.

Jayden got his four month shots today at the baby clinic at the Walnut Grove Rec Centre. Since I'm so afraid of needles I had Rob take him in to the little room with the nurse and I stayed out in the hall. (Where we happened to see the Easter Bunny and he gave us a treat....pssst, hey Ian, it was really just a guy dressed up like a giant bunny.The Easter Bunny is just imaginary and the real reason for Easter is Jesus.)

Anyways, after that Ian and I went back into the little room, and discovered that Jayden's shots were over and he didn't cry at all. Not one peep. Tough as nails! Perhaps Ian's tender treatment of him has served to toughen him up.

So far he's been his usual happy self too. Perhaps this irrational fear of mine will not be passed on to my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home