Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I LOVE Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have NO idea how much. Every year I get those butterfly giggly feelings in my tummy in anticipation of all things Christmas-y. Decorations, music, FOOD, time with family and friends. If possible, having kids makes it even MORE exciting. Have you seen the movie ELF? I feel like that about Christmas. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing out loud for all to hear." Love it!

So work is going really well. Even though it takes a looooong time to get to work and back home, I really enjoy the quiet alone time I get in the car where I can listen to MY music, not necessarily kids music, and definitely not sports talk radio (no matter how much I've come to appreciate Pratt and Taylor). Two days a week seems perfect. After two days I'm glad to spend the next five with my family, and when Monday comes around I'm really looking forward to going to work. Did I change the subject you ask. No. Today was my last day until January 8th. Our office is closed for the same two weeks that schools are closed. I'm officially on my Christmas vacation. Aaaaaand...only 11 more sleeps until we go on a REAL vacation to Cancun MEXICO! On the beach, for SEVEN days, with NO children. As much as I love them, their grandparents really love them too. And I know that they will have fun, and be spoiled while we are gone. Maybe not as much fun as WE plan on having! We're going with our friends Travis and Karen. Oh the excitement, oh the giddyness, oh the capital letters and exclaimation points!!!!

I have more Christmas stuff to exclaim about, but we recorded one of the best Christmas movies EVER, A Muppet Christmas Carol, you HAVE to see it, and I'm going downstairs to watch it because the kids are sleeping, and Rob's at work (he just doesn't seem as excited about it as I am), and I can watch whatever I want to.

:)

(I'm SOOOOOO excited about Christmas and New Year's!!!!!!!)

2 Comments:

  • At 22/12/06 19:22, Blogger karen said…

    YAY MEXICO!!!!

     
  • At 22/12/06 20:08, Blogger The Hansens said…

    I'm sooooo jealous of your upcoming tropical vacation! I wish we could have joined you- maybe in a couple years... Have a super relaxing time, and a great Christmas in the meantime.

    Jen =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home