Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm dreaming of a...


I think that snow came about a month too early.

This next picture is about the best I can do when it comes to getting proof of Jayden's walking ability.


Ian helped me decorate the tree. After he lost interest I rearranged them more evenly about the tree. This is our first year without a real tree. Jayden still likes to eat everything and I'd rather he didn't consume pine needles.

We tried to get a nice shot of both the boys together in front of the tree. These are the best we could do. Jayden doesn't stay still long enough, and Ian was just being 2.



See, I told you I had more Christmas stuff on my mind. Now, since I've stepped up and posted more, I think you need to step up and comment more so I know my efforts are worth it.




1 Comments:

  • At 24/12/06 13:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas, and have a GREAT time in MEXICO!!!

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home