Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Update on Jayden

Jayden was 4 months old yesterday. I can't believe that a third of his first year is already past. ((sigh)) The last five nights he has spent in his own bedroom in the crib. We moved the playpen/bassinet out of our room so he is officially moved across the hall. He is such a fabulous sleeper! Only two of the nights I've had to go in around 3:30, he normally goes 7-8 hours with nary a peep. (I wish I could say the same for Ian, who routinely gets us up 1-3 times a night.) So Jayden is thriving, he's becoming more and more smiley though we still can't seem to get him to smile for the camera very easily. I've resorted to tickling since it appears that he is very ticklish. He breaks into giggles just from changing clothes. Other than tickling, the way to get him to laugh is by Ian. When Ian acts silly, falling down and laughing, Jayden thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever. He never laughs so hard for me.
So here are some more recent pics of baby Jay-Jay...


I'm tickling him here.

I've been trying the different effects with our photos.

My parents bought him this bib, he drools sooo much now, and yes he is definitely a breast man.


We spent a ridiculous amount of money on some Canadian Baby photos, but they're so so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home