Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh the hair!

There are many joys to being a woman. Some more joyful than others. Some not joyful at all.
I'm losing my hair. Seriously, it is ALL falling out. The fact that I'm not completely bald astonishes me. One of those joys of pregnancy. It comes out in handfuls in the shower. My lint trap is full of hair after every load. I don't want to even think of my bed, Rob and I both get it in our mouths at night. It it gets all over my children. I'm forever picking strands out of their mouths, and off of their clothes, and out of their diapers.
Suddenly I'm afraid it got into my cooking the other night. I want to get a hairnet. We're having company over again tonight, Rob's sister's family and his grandma. I'm making a big chocolate cake. But I'm really quite frightened that they'll be picking hair out from between their teeth and then will never want to eat my cooking again. If that happens (of if it already has) I'm so very sorry.

1 Comments:

  • At 31/3/06 20:59, Blogger Shirley said…

    I guess I have missed some of your posts. I just noticed this one. Hillarious! I swear that I should be bald as well. It is totally amazing how much of my hair is falling out. I find it EVERYWHERE! I feel I am constanly vacumming (actually the days go by so fast it probably works out to be once a week) and even then that does not make a difference.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home