Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Mexico Pics...finally!

No, we did not decide to stay and live in Mexico. It was tempting, but we did come home. We've just been so so so so sososo busy that I haven't had a chance to update in ages. In fact, I'm not even at home right now. I'm at my parents, but I have some down time now while Jayden naps and Ian watches a DVD. So here we go...

The view from our balcony.

Rob at Chichen itza.


Swimming in the cenote.


Heidi at Chichen itza.


Rob on Isla Mujeres.

Travis and Karen and Rob in the golf cart we drove around on Isla Mujeres.



It was amazing how much we enjoyed spending time without our kids. We did miss them, just not that much. Sleeping in. Sitting and enjoying an entire cup of coffee in the morning. An afternoon nap everyday. No poopy diapers. No tantrums. ((sigh)) I still dream about Mexico. The sun, the warmth and humidity (which makes my hair curly and my skin feel so good).

We had an awesome time. I can't wait to do it again next year. ;)

(Karen takes way better pictures than I do. Check out the Bonds link on the side, look in January to see her gorgeous shots from Mexico.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home