Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Our life in pictures.

It's so hard to get them both to sit still for the camera. I think this is the best I've got in months. You can see how long Jayden's hair was getting. He got a real boy haircut at Easter and now you can see a much stronger resemblance between the two of them. He still gets called a girl though, he's THAT pretty. :)




Jim with new baby Kiera. Really, she is the most beautiful baby girl ever. I'm so excited about having a niece that I can do girly stuff with. Sometimes the boy stuff in this house of mine gets a little overwhelming.



The new "Boy's Bedroom".



Jayden in the hotel room wearing Ian's Canucks jersey because he peed his pants, and all over my lap at the hockey game and Ian's shirt was longer and covered his legs better. I remembered extra pants for the next game.



We went to the Fort Worth Zoo on the Monday. I won't bore you with pictures of all the animals we saw. They were some cool animals, but zoos are sad too. So here's a picture of Ian's first ride on a carosaul. After about 10 seconds he said "all done", but I convinced him had to stay on for the whole song. He did have fun after a while.



Here's another example of Rob's picture taking skills. You can't even see poor Jayden's face.



At the hockey game. I can't believe I didn't take pictures of any hockey action. Rob's mom has more picture of the arena. It's an impressive building, very pretty with lots of big windows.




It's blurry but I was excited and Jayden is squirmy.



The boys out on our deck on one of the very rare sunny days we've had this spring.



Jayden does this fabulous kissy face when I ask him for a kiss. I love it. He's just too cute!


Well now you're pretty much caught up with us. Oh, one more thing, Jayden and I have ANOTHER STINKING COLD!! Ughh, I'm so sick of sickness. I can't wait for some sun and decent temperatures. How about you?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home