Martin's Four

Heidi's living with three boys!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Our View

I felt a need to show you the view from our front window. I love it! We moved here in September and the view was pretty during the fall with the changing colors. But I was very pregnant and didn't pay much attention. Then Jayden was born and I've been pretty busy over the winter with that. When spring arrived, with blossoms and green leaves and sunshine I was blown away by the gorgeousness out our window.
This first picture was taken on a drizzly wet day, but the spring-y-ness is still very evident.



This next picture is obviously on a sunshiny day. We have a great view of Golden Ears.

Our living room is kind of plain, I'd love to put more color in it sometime soon, but when you see this out the window it's hardly noticeable.


1 Comments:

  • At 13/5/06 19:10, Blogger karen said…

    That just looks so 'Vancouver' to me! What a beautiful view!!

    You guys have a really great spot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home